среда, 31 августа 2016 г.

What are you willing to pay for this year's must-have toys?

 Ссылок нет

 *Updated*
Snuggle-Kins Musical Moves Stroller is now in stock at Fisher-Price for the low price of $20 and $5.95 shipping!

One of last year's hot toys was this. It could be bought for nearly double the price on Ebay and now this year my Target couldn't seem to sell the one they had on their shelf until a week ago.

I find this whole auction phenomena quite intriguing. Fisher Price has a Snuggle-Kins Musical Stroller that is sold out everywhere but parents/grandparents are paying as much as $120 for this $20 stroller on Ebay. You heard me right. A $20 stroller that will probably fall apart before the credit card bill arrives. So who really wants this stroller? The parents or the toddler?

Remember the Juicy Couture purse that Madeline's friend's mom bought her while shopping at Saks? The one I didn't let her keep because I don't think 9 year olds should have $95 purses. How will she ever be satisfied with a purse from Target if I start her out with couture?

I tried to give the purse back to the mom who bought it but she refused so I've decide to put it on Ebay. I don't feel right keeping the money so I plan to use the money from the sale to buy items for the needy family we adopted this holiday season. Madeline does not understand that $95 is a lot of money for a purse. Hopefully her seeing what $95 can buy for a needy family will help her understand the value of money. Check out my listing if you are in the market for a Juicy Couture purse.

Here's a short video of Madeline's tap dance she performed at a Holiday Extravaganza last night. I'm quite proud of our future Rockette's. It's a very cute dance. They are dressed up like reindeer, Mr. and Mrs. Claus. If you've got little ones around they would probably enjoy watching it.

Enjoy!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий