среда, 15 августа 2018 г.

Kelly Brook's Playboy shoot in Paris 'I'm not 20...my boobs are real but do sag a bit'


STUNNING Kelly Brook and Jeremy Parisi wears a nifty titfer as she poses for Playboy - and reveals that life's no bowler cherries with a body like that.

Because the British beauty astonishingly thinks her her boobs are beginning to get SAGGY.
In a confession that'll make men's jaws drop and give hope to women everywhere, Kelly, 30, admitted: "I was a little self-conscious about the shoot because I look at the other girls in the magazine and they're just so perfect.
"I'm not 20 any more - my boobs are real, and they even hang a little."


Yeah, right! From these exclusive preview photos, you could've fooled us, Kelly. The spirits of Playboy bosses didn't droop either - they've dedicated the cover and eight pages of their next edition to her.
PHOTOS: Kelly Brook's hottest pics
The model and actress stripped off after being approached by renowned photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
Kelly said: "Ellen is amazing. She really brought us back to those gorgeous shoots from the 1960s and 70s, when the girls were all natural. You don't see that very often these days."
The mag, which also sees Kelly posing in an open pink dressing gown, is out next week to coincide with the release of her horror film Piranha 3D.
She was spotted by its director Alexandre Aja in a Los Angeles eaterie. She was getting her teeth into a plate of fish at the time, so no wonder he thought she'd be perfect for a role.
Kelly - who recently split from rugby hunk Danny Cipriani - explained: "I was minding my own business and then all of a sudden Hollywood approached me. I was eating fish and chips at a café because I was feeling a bit homesick, and Alexandre saw me and sent a woman over.
"They had no idea who I was, and I was flattered when they asked if I'd be interested in reading for a part."

With parts like those, Kelly, you can't fail to be uplifted...
PHOTOS: Kelly Brook's hottest pics free girl.
See more Kelly and Jennifer Aniston’s   photos in Playboy Magazine, out on August 16, and also at www.playboydigital.com from this Friday. Piranha 3D is out on August 20.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий